It is the policy of American Pacific to implement and maintain a Management System which will assure our ability to
reliably supply our customers with the highest quality material and services available. The objective of the System
is to provide the means to produce a product which consistently exceeds customer expectations, prevents pollution,
injury, and ill health. This will be achieved by continually improving our products, services, and complying with
applicable legal, regulatory, and other requirements. Doing this supports our goal of becoming our customer's most
- Anticipate and fully respond to our customers needs by delivering the right people, products, and services at the right time, place, and price.
- Operate as a disciplined, process-oriented, learning organization that insures continuous, measurable, improvement while achieving our priorities of operational excellence and company growth.
- Implement concurrent product and process improvement activities, in order to improve our process capability, minimize or prevent pollution, in a safe environment for our employees which align with our customers systems and needs.
- Perform as a lean and agile enterprise through the minimization of waste, improvement of cycle time, and minimization of unnecessary cost.
- Reduce variability through the implementation of, and actions implied by, appropriate statistical tools.
- Endeavor to provide an environment of employee trust that values diversity, empowerment, open communication, accountability, safety, environmentally responsible, teamwork, training, personal growth, achievement, and recognition by meeting our behavioral expectations.
- Strive to develop and maintain a relationship of trust with our customers, employees, owners, suppliers, and community neighbors.
- Become the supplier of choice by helping our customers, employees, and suppliers thrive in the marketplace through the sharing of best practices, teamwork, and partnerships.
- Maintain compliance with Federal, State, local, and other requirements, which American Pacific may subscribe.
- Provide regular internal review of its programs and policies thereby facilitating continual improvement through objectives and targets.
- Train its employees on this policy.
- Make this policy available to the public.